The New Design of Fully Insulated EcoSuite Garden Room
The fully insulated EcoSuite Garden Room is completely modular so it can be built to your requirements. The insulation system not only keeps you warmer in winter but also cooler in summer as it refelcts solar heat away. This is not true of most insulated garden rooms.
You choose the position of the windows and doors to suit your garden views and natural light. Whether you need more space, would like to start working from home, or plan to workout in your own garden gym, the EcoSuite is perfect for you.
Watch our Video Below to ClaimFree Delivery and Installation
- Free Delivery & Installation
- Around Three Week Delivery
- Fully Insulated
- Completely Customizable
- No Planning Permission
- Work From Home
- Save Commuting Costs
- UK Manufactured
- Add Space to your Home
- Add Property Value
Key features of the EcoSuite
- Choose the design and size and measurements to suit your garden and your requirements.
- Choose the position of windows and doors, to enjoy the best views & optimize the natural light available and create the perfect environment to work or relax.
- Contemporary design full length windows are weather-sealed, Double Glazed, Argon filled and toughened glass with security locks for extra safety & security. Opening half- size windows are also available.
- The veranda is supplied as part of the EcoSuite, however you may opt for additional decking or, if space is limited, omit the veranda.
- Integrated Expert Insulation system (we use EcoPro Expert Reflective Barrier Insulation).
- We are currently offering Free Delivery & Installation to most areas in the UK.
- Planning permission not normally required as the height is under 2.5 metres and floor area under 30m2.
- Add more value to your home - the Eco-Suite is a much lower cost than an extension to your home.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
An untreated EcoSuite
A treated & painted EcoSuite
How your work will benefit
- No unit rent or expenses
- No rates or utility bills
- No travel costs
- No travel time wasted
- No need for work clothes
- Higher productivity
- More flexible working hours
- Less stressful environment
- Improved work/life balance
How your life will benefit
- Relax in the comfort of your own back garden
- Expand your home without the need for an extension
- No stress, mess or planning permission
- Create the space you have been longing for
- Pleasurable environment - choose your desired atmosphere
- Invite friends & make it a social occasion
If you would like any advice or to discuss your specific requirements for your EcoSuite,
please call 0114 323 0052 or fill out an enquiry form.
Spa Treatment Room
At Ecohome Insulation we provide you with the best service, support and customer experience. We have created a YouTube video about the EcoSuite fully insulated garden room / home office to provide more information - and you can also view our other videos by searching for EcoHome Insulation using the YouTube search option.
The EcoSuite model shown above is 5 metres wide x 3 metres deep
EcoSuite range 2013
|Width / Depth (Metres)
||Price including VAT
|2 x 3
|3 x 3
|4 x 3
|5 x 3
|6 x 3
|2 x 4
|3 x 4
|4 x 4
|5 x 4
|6 x 4
Additional Services (not included in prices above)
EcoSuite Bases, Timber, Concrete or Paved
Wood Treatment & Painting
Laminate Flooring - Window Blinds
TV & Network connections
Decking & Paving
For more information and pricing for additional services call 0114 323 0052
Further details about the EcoSuite
The reflective barrier insulation system used in the roof, floor and walls of the EcoSuite provides heat retention in the winter, and reflects excessive heat in the summer. This results in your EcoSuite maintaining more comfortable temperatures all year round.
The EcoSuite is manufactured in the UK factory ready to build on site in either one or two days depending on the size of EcoSuite you have selected.
*Free Delivery & Installation applies to England Mainland postcodes only. An additional charge of £295 plus Vat applies to Wales & Scotland. We can also deliver to Europe.
Easy & Simple Ordering
Order online or by phone, pay the £1,000 plus Vat deposit and we'll agree the following:
- The type of windows and the layout of doors and windows.
- Whether you have a suitable base for the EcoSuite and advise on timber, concrete or paved options.
- A suitable date to deliver and install your EcoSuite Garden Room (and Base if required).
- Confirm all details discussed and include an image of the EcoSuite in your chosen configuration.
- We'll contact you a week before we deliver and install your new EcoSuite Garden Room. Payment of the balance is due by Bank transfer not later than 5 days prior to delivery.
Order by phone 7 Days a Week Call 0114 323 0052